The rules are simple and can be summed up in one sentence. Don’t be annoying!
For those amongst us who need further clarification, here are the some of the more important rules:
- The Stages are for Ambrosia Dancers
- Clothing is not Optional
- No Scripted Weapons
- No mega-poofers or particles that adversely affect the screen view of other patron
- No Soliciting or Begging
- No Escorts
- No Biting
- No Multi-Line Noisy Gestures
The Complete Rules are as follows –
Welcome to the Rules and Regulations governing the Ambrosia Dance Club Sim. This segment of the Ambrosia Administrative Code is maintained in co-operation with the Ambrosia Secretary of State, the official repository for the rules and regulations of Ambrosia Enterprises.
Every effort is being made to make these rules and regulations complete and accurate. Nevertheless, certain regulations currently may not be available due to constantly updating club and sim conditions. Additional Rules and Regulations will be added when they become available.
Although the text of these regulations is to the best of our knowledge accurate, we recommend that the notecard version be used for research and informational purposes only. For legal purposes, certified copies of the Ambrosia Administrative Code are available through the Ambrosia Secretary of State’s Office (402-471-6686 or 402-471-5554).
Ambrosia Dance Club is a role playing sim that seeks to recreate the atmosphere of a real life night club. As such, when you enter the Sim you are bound by the following rules and regulations.
RULES & REGULATIONS
The following rules and regulations are hereby promulgated to provide a pleasant experience for all staff and guests. If you are requested by a staff member to comply with any of these rules and your reply is not in the immediate affirmative you may or may not experience immediate and sudden expulsion from the Ambrosia Dance Club Sim. It is entirely possible that you will receive no warning whatsoever if management decides that you are an immediate threat to the continued enjoyment of the club by other patrons.
1. When you enter the Ambrosia Dance Club Sim, you agree to be bound by the rules and regulations contained within this document. Non-compliance may lead to your immediate expulsion from the sim. Terms of Service (TOS) violations will be handled with immediate abuse reports filed with Linden Labs™.
2. You have the right of appeal. To file an appeal you must submit a note card to the Secretary of State no later than the Friday following your ejection. Tribunals are held on a bi-weekly basis in the basement of the Ambrosia Dance Club.
Guilty verdicts result in immediate evisceration. If no action is brought forth by the Friday following ejection, the offender shall be barred, without regard to any other limitations period set forth by law or statute.
3. You agree to fully accept all risks and responsibilities for losses, costs and damages incurred as a result of your participation in the activities at Ambrosia Dance Club. You agree to release, waive, and discharge Ambrosia Dance Club, its Board of Directors, owner, dancers, DJs, bartenders, mascot or any employees thereof or sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and leases of premises to conduct all activities, all of which hereinafter, referred to as “releases”, from demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property caused or alleged to be caused in whole or part by negligence of the release of otherwise.
4. You agree to grant Ambrosia Enterprises the unrestricted right and permission to copyright and use, re-use, publish, and republish photographic portraits or pictures of your avatar or any imagine in which you may be included intact or in part, composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or transformations in conjunction with your fictitious name, or reproduction hereof in color or otherwise, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or any other purpose whatsoever.
5. You hereby agree to release and/or discharge Ambrosia Enterprises, its legal representatives or assigns, and all persons functioning under its permission or authority, or those for whom it is functioning, from any liability by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the taking of said picture or in any subsequent processing thereof, as well as any publication thereof, including without limitation any claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
6. Ambrosia Dance Club is not liable for injury to person or property due to circumstances beyond its control such as but not limited to: war, natural disaster, terrorist attack, alien invasion, and furry attacks.
7. No spankers are permitted. Spankers and other heavily-scripted, lag-inducing devices are strictly forbidden.
8. Clothing is not optional. The open display of genitals is not permitted in Ambrosia Dance Club.
9. The stages are for Ambrosia Dancers. Persons using the stages will be pushed off violently. Repeat offenders will be ejected from the sim. See Clause 2 for the appeal procedure.
a. During live performances, Sitting on the stages by patrons is allowed. However, dancing on stages and/or impersonation of an Ambrosia Dancer by patrons is still forbidden.
10. The use of weapons is forbidden. Decorative weapons may be worn unless they impede the movement of others on the dance floor.
11. Particle emitting devices and particles do not affect sim performance whatsoever but interfere with the ability of certain patrons to cope since many are operating inferior video cards with their computer systems. Therefore, particles are expressly forbidden unless permission is granted by management on a case-by-case basis.
12. Begging for money, soliciting for jobs, attempting to sell products or services without express permission of the management is strictly forbidden.
13. Screen spam and screen flooding are expressly prohibited.
a. Loud and annoying sounds, repetitive music tracks, any annoying sounds that interfere with the Djs or live performers music being heard by others in the club will not be tolerated
b. Gestures over 5 lines or in combination making over 5 lines are prohibited.
a.Oversized avatars are annoying and obnoxious and will not be tolerated and may result in ejection from the sim. See clause 2 for appeal procedure.
b. Underage avatars – If a person is reported to be underage in the Ambrosia it will be regarded as hearsay because the burden of proof is on the accuser. Theoretically underage avatars arenot allowed to sign in to the SL grid due to the diligent protocols that Linden Labs has put in place to keep them from accessing the Adult Grid. Therefore, the sole criteria for banishment from the sim will be based on the level of maturity displayed by the avatar with management reserving the sole discretion of discerning this level.
c. Our dress code standard reflect the club itself and its impression on the patrons along with the vibe the promoters are going for. Dress to impress is the rule at Ambrosia.
Those who do not meet Ambrosia dress code standards risk being denied entry to the venue. Ambrosia Dance Club reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who does not meet venue rules or dresscode standards.
d. Clean underwear must be worn prior to entry to Ambrosia Dance Club. You maybe hit by a shuttle at any time and have to be taken to the Hospital.
The Ambrosia premises are monitored by 24 hour video surveillance.
15. Any person who is determined to be using an excessive share of sim resources through scripted devices or excessive prim attachments shall be summarily removed from the area. Annoying chat scripts are strictly forbidden Management reserves to itself the definition of annoying.
16. Interaction with Staff and Patrons
a. Harassment, disrespect or heckling of the staff, DJs and guests is strictly forbidden and will result in ejection and possible banning from the sim. See Clause 2 for the appeal procedure.
b. Requests in open chat for sexual favours from either the staff, DJ’s or guests may or may
not result in your immediate expulsion from the Sim as well as an abuse report for TOS
violation for sexual harassment.
c. Requests to bite others, whether in open chat or in IM will be dealt with harshly.
17. Ambrosia Enterprises has the right, without liability or compensation to you, to use any ideas, suggestions, or questions provided by you to us.
1. The copyright of the simulator on Second Life and the material on the simulator (including without limitation the text,logo,textures, artwork and material is owned by Ambrosia Enterprises. Ambrosia Entertainment Group reserves all right, title, and interest in the Ambrosia Dance Club™ and the Ambrosia Wings Logo design Marks and does not authorize you to display or use any Ambrosia Dance Club™ Mark in any manner whatsoever .
All intellectual property on the Website is owned by Ambrosia Entertainment Group, which includes materials protected by copyright, trademark, or patent laws. All trademarks, service marks and trade names (e.g., the Ambrosia Dance Club name and the Ambrosia Wings Logo design are trademarks of Ambrosia Entertainment Group. All content on the Website (except for User Generated Content), including but not limited to text, software, scripts, code, designs, graphics, photos, sounds,videos, applications, interactive features and all other content (“Content”) is a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws and is the proprietary property of Ambrosia Entertainment Group; All rights reserved.
Ambrosia Entertainment Group does not grant you any other rights in relation to this simulator or the material on this simulator. In other words, all other rights are reserved